Friday, May 20, 2011

Places I Want To Visit In The Philippines


I'm making a list of places in the Philippines I want to visit:

Ilocos - all its beautiful and old churches, heritage homes and amazing beaches

Bohol - Chocolate Hills, Loboc River cruise, tarsier, Baclayon Church and other historical places

Palawan - Coron Island, St Paul Underground River

Bicol Region - Mount Mayon, Cagsawa Ruins, Camarines Sur Water Complex

Mount Pinatubo - try the extreme Pinatubo trek

Cebu - Magellan's Cross, join the Sinulog

Davao - Mount Apo, Eden Park, Pearl Farm

Cagayan De Oro - try all the extreme adventure this place offers: zipline, rapelling, etc.

Pangasinan - Hundred Islands


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd never been to Palawan too and I would like to go there someday. I'd been to all those places you listed except Palawan and Ilocos and the Bicol Region, and Mt. Pinatubo.
I come from Davao and you must really come to our friendly, beautiful place.

Joybumz said...

Palawan is such a paradisaical place. Never been there but I have heard nice stories and reviews about it. I wish I could go there anytime soon.

Enchie said...

The Philippines is a wonderful country. I've never been to Visayas and Mindanao, and I want to go around our country first before heading out to another one.

Palawan said...

Ok guys...I welcome all you here in my place. Visit Palawan to see more of the island province.

typhoon doodng said...

Philippines is really a nice place to visit.

Admin said...

Hello po. pwede po magpatulong? pwede po makilagay ng blog ko sa gilid po ng blog mo. its about po Bicol Tourism. eto po ang blog ko. http://bicoltourism.blogspot.com/ pwede po makilagay ng link tulad po nito --> Bicol Tourism salamat po.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...