Friday, February 11, 2011

The Azkals Prevailed Over the Blue Wolves!


The Philippine Azkals won against the Mongolian Blue Wolves (2-0) in soccer match held at the Panaad Stadium in Bacolod City last February 9, 2011.

It was my first time to watch a football game so I have to ask my brothers who are big football fans about the rules of the game. I know a lot of Filipinos do not know much about football because the Philippines is a basketball crazy nation.

Our whole family watched the games and we were screaming at the top of our lungs and clapping our hands the whole time specially when Emelio "Chieffy" Caligdong scored into the 42 minute of the game and at the score Phil Younghusband made at the last play of the game.

I really feel proud about the Philippine Azkals and I'm happy that this sport is getting some attention now in the country.

Football is a sport that Filipinos can really excel in compared to basketball. We cannot really compete in the international basketball competition because of the height limitations of Filipinos, something that is not required in football.

I hope the next game of the Azkals will be held in Manila so I can watch it live.

1 comment:

Eli said...

first of all.. Congrats Younghusbnd and gang!! Galing!

Good day po mommy elvz.. I stumble upon your blog by accident, to be honest.

My name is Eli.. and I am not an American.. pinoy po ako> :))

Anyway po, i stumble upon blog by accident.. no joke.

Anyway po ulit, I'm looking for link kasi for my site and I was wondering baka pwedeng magmaka awa ako for a link?

A small footer link or kahit saan jan sa tabi tabi, kahit di nakikita, ok lang po.. maka link lang?

baka po pwede i mention nyo yunb 'bichon frise' sa http://www.bichonfrisecenter.com/ ang cute cute kasi ng aso..


Please reply,

Eli
----
http://matt-and-sean.com
http://www.facebook.com/jacaranda.flagg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...