Monday, January 03, 2011

Metanoia


Metanoia - a change of heart. A change of heart and a renewing of the mind is what I wished for this new year. This is the main goal that I have for the year.

Spiritually - a deeper relationship with God

Financially - invest in a stock market and join " Truly Rich Club."

Emotionally - sort out all my emotions and process everything because our feelings is our window to our soul

Career - find a new job that will help me grow professionally

Relationship - strengthen my relationships with loved ones and be a part of a spiritual family

Physically - get into a fitness program

There goes my goals for this 2011. I pray that at the end of this year, I'll be able to meet all the goals I've set.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...