Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy Being Healthy

I'm spending less time in the cyberspace now a days. I haven't been out of our house for quite some time. My daily routine is office - house and church on weekends and occassional trips to the grocery or to the wet market.

I'm making more "me time"- reading books, reflecting on things, eating healthy and getting enough sleep.

I just need to detach myself from things that are preoccupying me at the moment.

I realized that I'm giving so much of myself taking care of my family and friends that I forget that I need to take care of myself too.

I needed this "me time" because more than anyone I should be the one that should give more love and attention to myself.

I'm taking the time off to recharge not only my physical body but my spirit and soul as well. I need this to be healthy.

1 comment:

Rocks said...

I'm working on the "getting enough sleep" too. Trying to stay away from the computer late at night :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...