Saturday, June 19, 2010

Much Gratitude



I'm so grateful that I have so many supportive people in my life. They made me bear my illnesses lightly. I know a lot of people will say that GERD isn't bad at all like cancer. But still, GERD brought me to depression because I wasn't sleeping for two weeks. The lack of sleep took a toil on my physical, mental and emotional state. And I have to thank so many people for assuring me and praying for me.


I have to thank my family especially my dad. He would patiently comfort me in the middle of the night when I wasn't able to sleep. He wouldn't mind waking up so many times to reassure me that everything will be alright. My brother Paul is liked my dad too. He would pray over me and assisted me like arranging my bed to the elevated position that it needs to be.


My boyfriend, the ever patient man he is never gets tired of listening to my complain and who offered to be my caregiver if there is the need for hospital confinement.


My friends from work and even from the blogosphere and my relatives offered prayers and words of encouragement for me. And that prayer power made me snap out of my negative thoughts and brought me to my way of recovery.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...