Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Back



It has been a week since my last post. I wanted to write here in my blog but my strength failed me. I was always out of breath as if something is pressing hard on my chest, there's a constant lump in my throat and I couldn't sleep very well because I would be awaken many times during the night breathing heavily.

At first I thought I was having heart problems and insomnia but it turned out I have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease GERD or Acid Reflux.

GERD is a disorder wherein the liquid content of the stomach refluxes or goes back into the esophagus.

I'm currently on medication but unfortunately I have to change my eating, sleeping and other lifestyle habits to prevent similar incidents from happening because GERD is a chronic disorder.
To Sunshine, thank you for your message on my facebook and to Grace, I have a wonderful time chatting with you through YM. Cheers to blogosphere friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...