Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Razon's Halo Halo



I've always wanted to try Razon's Halo-halo because everyone I know is raving about it.


I had the chance to try it when my brother and I went to Gateway Mall two weeks ago.


Razon's Halo-halo is only made up of shaved ice, sweetened bananas, macapuno, milk and leche flan and it cost P85.00. Their halo-halo is creamy and the shaved ice is really smooth. At P85.00 with only few ingredients I was expecting that at least they will add more bananas, macapuno and leche flan on my halo-halo. But as you can see in the picture, there's only a thin slice of leche flan on top of the halo-halo and I was only able to eat a few tiny bits of bananas.


I prefer my halo-halo with munggo, pinipig, gulaman, sogo, ube , ice cream and lots and lots of ingredients. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...