Monday, May 31, 2010

Healthy Products



When I turned 31 this year, I must admit that I became more health conscious and more mindful of my skin. Unlike in my teen years and twenties, I don't really care that much about my health. As I hit thirties, I worry about wrinkles, dark spots and other signs of skin aging.

I'm always now on look out on products that does not only promises but guarantees fair, healthy looking skin.

A lot of the products like soaps with gluthathione that I used are a let down so they end up along with my money that I used to buy them in the trash bin. What a waste!

In my ever endless search for quality anti aging skin products, I am led to Oxis.com.


The company is in the process of developing nutraceuticals and cosmeceutical products with L-ergothioneine as the main ingredient. Ergothioneine (ERGO) is a powerful antioxidant that is naturally occuring and water soluble. Antioxidants are needed by the body in neutralizing free radicals that damage or kill cells. Antioxidants promote healthy cells and prevents skin aging and diseases like cancer and heart problems.

Oxis International Inc. is founded in 1966 and is committed in the research and development of quality products. The company offers investor with penny stocks and other investment options.

To know more about the company visit Oxis.com



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...