Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Valentine's Day Treat For Him

My boyfriend has been working hard these past few days and I can sense how stressed he has been.

I wished I can lessen his work problems but when I asked him how I can help him with his business he just smiled at me and told me that he can handle it.

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I wanted to do something special for him. During the past Valentine's Day, I could say that it's more of my day because he's the one planning how that day will be and he makes it a point to make it extra special for me.

This year, I'll make sure that he'll enjoy that day and feel relaxed. I don't think will go out that day, it would be best just to stay at our house to avoid the crowd.

I'll be preparing a pasta dish for him and a chicken dish too, because chicken is his favorite. I'll checked some DVD's which he might enjoy. These are just some of the ideas I have for Valentine's Day.
Do you have any other suggestions for making his Valentine's Day memorable?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow sarap naman sis! I'm sure your boyfriend will love it. I can feel the love! Whooot! hehehe

Stay sweet and happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...