Saturday, February 13, 2010

Excited for Tomorrow


Almost done with all my household chores for the week. I'm busy finishing all my task so that I can rest the whole day tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to my aero-taebo session at the Quezon City Circle. I was not able to run and do extensive exercise last Sunday because it was my birthday then. So excited to wake up early and do taebo at the park with my brother Paul tomorrow.

And of course, I'm excited for Valentine's Day! I hope the tuna pasta I'm going to cook will be a success. I just got the recipe from Enchie's blog and it's the first time I'm going to try it. I got my Valentine's Day present for my boyfriend ready for tomorrow and I've bought chocolates for all my loved ones too.

Sunday is Chinese New Year too! I would like to greet everyone a :

happy chinese new year!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...