Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year 2010

If last Christmas it was only my father, my brothers and I who celebrated this special day, New Year's Eve celebration was far more fun because my aunt (my father's sister ), her husband and her kids were with us to celebrate this occasion.

December 31, 2009, the last day of the year was a very busy day for the whole household, since the New Year's Eve celebration was at our place, my father (being the good cook that he is) was in charge of cooking our food and my siblings and I have to help him out in chopping the vegetables and other food preparations.





I'm proud to say that in our New Year's menu I made the carbonara and the graham's refrigerator cake which in my own assessment were delicious ( of course, you have to love your own right? ).




There were a lot of food on the table and the leftovers were divided among our family, my aunt's family and for my lolo's (grandfather).

We are grateful that despite all the trials we have to endure in 2009, we were all able to overcome all of it victoriously and we have a complete, healthy and happy family welcoming in 2010.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...