Monday, September 21, 2009

Disappointed


I was excited with all the activities laid out for Sunday. I even prepared my clothes and the things I'll be needing in my bag as early as Saturday afternoon.

My morning started all right but as the afternoon progresses all the planning I've done didn't materialize, everything was turning into a sour note.I even forgot the gift for the party I was to attend to.

Boyet and I were irritated with each other for the rest of the afternoon and we were seated apart from each other during the party.

But the time off from each other, being away from each other,gave us the chance to think about the things that occured earlier in the day. So before the day ends, we had the chance to sort things out and make-up.

It is just frustrating planning for things,expecting having a good time;only to be disappointed in the end.

Sometimes, not planning at all and just being spontaneous can sometimes bring better results.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

not a good day, huh? sometimes being spontaneous really helps.

Dinah said...

oh, things like this happens, whether we planned them or not. good thing you made up though :-)

To Be, To Be. Tutubi.

Unknown said...

That's so true sister! I felt the same way when me and my bf were planning for a grand vacation but all of the sudden it will be push out. Grrr. hehehe. But it's okey because the important thing there is you were able to sort out things and make up.

There's always next time sis... And yes, we will meet in person soon. Kelan? hahahha. I really hope to see you in person.

Take care!

Enchie said...

Its good that you're able to fix everything. I also believe that staying away from the usual "planning" keeps things easier.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...