Monday, March 23, 2009

My Sunday Morning

I woke up at five thirty last Sunday, too early for my usual Sunday schedule





I was up that early because Boyet and I went to Marikina Sports Complex to jog. I ran and walked aroung the oval course for forty-five minutes and enjoyed the early morning sun and the opportunity to exercise.





Maybe, we can go back again there next Sunday and play either table tennis or lawn tennis. Boyet said he'll teach me how to play lawn tennis.



After our exercise, we had breakfast at a Mc Donald's outlet just across the sports complex. Boyet had a big breakfast while I had sausage and egg mc muffin and a cup of hot chocolate. Yum...yum...yum...



After breakfast, we went to Boyet's house at Greenheights and took Beauty, Boyet's ten months old labrador for a walk.

The last time I saw her she was just a month old. She had grown very big and strong over the months. She can pull me in the direction she wants to go by tugging her leash. I just love this dog, all she wants to do is to play, run and wade into a basin of water to cool herself off. She had a grand time playing outside the hourse.

I had a wonderful time last Sunday, the only thing I regret is not being able to bring my camera to chronicle the event.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...