Monday, February 23, 2009

Anime Chat City

My brothers and even my boyfriend, Boyet loves to watch anime on television; and because of their fondness for it, I end up being curious and getting hook on watching the anime they are following.

Some of the anime I have seen are: “Slamdunk,” “Samurai X,” “Hunter X Hunter,” “Ghost Fighter,” “Gundum Wing,” and the classics like “ Voltes V,” “Daimos,” and “Astroboy.”

But among these anime, I would have to say that my favorite would have to be “Slamdunk.” It is about the adventures of the basket ball high school players of the team Shohoku. I enjoy watching it because of the funny antics of Hanamichi Sakuragi and because I have a big crush on Mitsui, Shohoku’s three point artist.

The current favorite in the anime world, in my own opinion, would have to be “Naruto.” My brothers would watch it on television, they have DVDs of the past episodes and they even surf the internet to watch the latest episode.

If you are like my brothers or one of the millions of fan of anime or would like to know more about anime? Then animechatcity.com is the best chat room for you to go for your free anime chat. Here in this chat room, you will be able to meet, talk and view on the webcam other people all over the world who enjoy watching anime just as you do. You will be able to discover other people who are as fond of anime as you do and gain friends all over the world. You can exchange stories with other fellow anime watcher about episodes you have watched that they may have not seen yet or they can inform you about other great anime shows you have not watch as well. Aside from that, you’ll learn about the latest and be up to date with the fad that is rocking the anime world. Anime fans or simple anime watcher will surely have a grand time sharing their thoughts on these anime titles: “Slamdunk,” “Samurai X,” “Hunter X Hunter,” “Ghost Fighter,” “Gundum Wing,” and the classics like “Voltes V,” “Daimos,” “Astroboy.” and other anime shows because for sure you will discover that there are a lot of anime you have not seen yet. All these fun activities can be all yours by visiting anime chat city.

Signing up at anime chat city is for free, so register now and start having fun with other anime fan.

1 comment:

rObrak said...

I am also an animeholic. Watching anime can give you lessons and inspiration. So that's why I love it!

Also watch Clannad, Lovely Complex, its can make you cry, laugh and be inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...