Friday, October 24, 2008

For days now, I would like to post a new entry here in my blog. But every time, I’m about to write a post, I just couldn’t think of a topic to start an article about.

So as you can see, all I have in my blog are just tags.

Don’t get me wrong. I love these tags and I appreciate those people who passed them on to me. It made me feel special.

But I really like to write about something that will update my readers with what’s going on in my life or something that will inspire or something that they will learn from.

I feel bless every time I bloghop to other sites; their stories inspire me to become a better person, or their posts are about tips that I can apply to my daily life. I feel happy on their stories about their successes in life, and I feel sad every time, I read a post about their mishaps in life.

I want to be able to write and to share those kinds of experiences.

But for the meantime I have to seek my inspiration first, pardon the lack of a decent post just for now.

3 comments:

jHeLea said...

oo nga po it seems you haven't updated your blog..until now hindi ko pa na grab tag niyo but I will pag may time...

Kwagoo said...

sometimes we all feel a little uninspired :D it's a normal thing.

don't worry about it, the inspiration will eventually come.

hugs! :D

AiDiSan said...

hi joy-ann,

i'm glad i'm still on your blogroll. i make it a point to write new post at least once a week but sometimes, due to work, i am unable to do so.

happy weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...