Monday, August 25, 2008

My Dream Trip

KC Concepcion was on television last Saturday at” Entertainment Live,” shown over ABS-CBN Channel.

When I saw her, I remembered the city of Paris in France because everyone in the country knew that she studied college and lived there for a period of time.

I have always wanted to go to Paris, the capital of France. In my mind, I have always associated the city to romance, beauty and grandeur. I would like to go there one day and visit that magnificent place.

If I can make this wish a reality my dream trip would somehow go like this……

If I have the money I will go to London in Britain first to ride the high speed euro train service that passes under the English Channel that would be an exciting way to start my trip.

But friends, if you want to travel through plane, the city has two major airports to welcome its guests going in and out of Paris.

I’ll go and visit the different museums, gardens and landmarks.I'll travel around the city making use of the Paris Metro Commuter train so that I can mingle with the French commuters. May be I can picked up some French phrases along the way. I hope the Parisians are friendly.

I will make sure that I stay in a place within the Champ Elysee district. I can check out the different hotels in the area and choose which is the best by scouting for it in the computer.

Champ Elysee is at the Northeast of the city center and within this part of Paris are the best theaters and restaurants. The Palais Elysee or the Presidential Mansion, the official residence of the President of France is also located here.



Part of my itinerary would definitely be the following:

  1. A boat cruise along the Seine River would be romantic.
  2. A visit to the Louvre museum to see the smile of Mona Lisa and the other masterpieces of the great Masters.
  3. A whole day of fun with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck at Disneyland Paris
  4. A stop at the Eiffel Tower.
  5. A sample of the delicious gourmet meals at the top French restaurants.

Wow! I love to be in Paris!

But at the moment, I’ll have to save first for my ultimate dream trip to be reality.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...