Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Weekend That Was

It’s back to work for me today. No blogging for me the last three days because there is a problem with our computer at home. I hope that my cpu will be replaced soon (paging honey, don’t forget your promise. I hope you’re reading this.)

Anyway, I’m happy to be back to work today. I feel recharged after a restful yet productive three day rest. Now, I can get back to blogging and to visiting my blogger friends. Yehey!

As to being productive, I was able to change and to put on a new set of curtains in our living room, throw pillow cases, tablecloth on the dining table, and bed sheets on all of our beds with its matching pillow cases on all of our pillows. I was able to organize the things inside the drawers of my dresser and side table inside my room and fix the things inside my cabinet as well.

Over the weekend also, I did some cooking. For Saturday, I prepared Arroz ala Cubana and for Sunday, I cooked Beef Calderetta. Since Boyet visited me at home during the weekend, he got the chance to sample my cooking. He said that I’m getting better with my cooking. I knew that he liked the Calderetta more because he had a third serving of it. Truly, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. He,he,he.

As for the relaxation part, I was able to get a lot of sleep over the weekend and last Sunday night I went to bed at eight and get up the following day at seven already. During the afternoon of the three day break I was able to have my siesta as well. So you can say that I’m really well rested and ready for the new work week.

Last Saturday, Boyet and I went to Sta. Lucia Mall to watch Narnia’s second movie installment which s “Prince Caspian.” I enjoyed this movie more than the first one. After the movie, we went to Riverbanks in Marikina. We bought a polo shirt for Papa because it’s Father’s Day next Sunday. I bought myself a pair of sandals and Boyet bought a belt bag for himself.

Sadly, over the weekend my father’s bestfriend passed away. My father could not pay his last respect because he just had an operation last week. It was my brother and I who went to his wake yesterday.

So that’s about everything that happened to me last weekend.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...