I got a tag from Joy-Ball. Thanks girl! I had fun while doing it.
1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY'S MUSINGS 5 OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER6. My Paperless Writings 7. As The World Turns 8. My Daily Discourse 9.From This Side 10.Your Link Here.
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let's try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you've got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend? I met my boyfriend through work. We used to work in the same company.
2. Where did you go on your first date? I don’t remember the name of the place where we dined because it’s already close but it’s in Cubao.
3. When was your first intimate kiss? After I gave my yes to be his girlfriend, which was on January 13, 2003.
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
He had two serious relationships before me.
5. What is his/her ethnicity? He’s a proud pinoy.
6. What is his/her favorite food? It’s Binagoongan.
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad? When he’s mad with me, he’s very serious and likes to talk about the issue that made him mad. But, he makes sure that before the day ends we are able to resolve our quarrel.
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he'd/she'd ever done? When papa and my brother Paul were both hospitalized for more than four days, he was the one who looked after Paul while I was the one who took care of my father. He did not go home for four straight days just to assist me in the hospital. It was the sweetest and the most romantic thing he has ever done for me.
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
When he went to Japan to work, we would exchange e-mail everyday. Then all of the sudden for five straight days I never received any message from him. By that time I was beginning to be worried and upset because I don’t know what’s going on in Japan.
On the afternoon of the fifth day, I saw him standing by my office door. I was so surprised to see him that I was not able to move from where I am and I was not able to utter any word as well. I just stared at him. He came over to where I was and gave me a big hug and planted a kiss on my forehead. Then he pulled out a ring from his pocket and put it on my finger and said “ O yan. engaged na tayo.”
We are engaged but no date yet for our wedding day.
10. What is his term of endearment for you? Honey, but more often he likes calling me especially in his text messages – Joyjoy
Now, I’m tagging: Rhia,Sheryll,Bernie